We Can Help
Trauma is an internal disturbance from an outside stimulus. Trauma impacts the mind, body, and soul. The experience of Trauma creates a recording in our brains that feels as if the traumatic event is happening daily.
If you’re experiencing Traumatic symptoms, you might feel…
- shock, denial, or disbelief
- difficulty concentrating
- angry, irritable, mood swings
- guilt, shame, self-blame
- withdrawal from others
- sadness or hopelessness
- disconnected or numb
- any of the above symptoms impacting your life
Our treatment for Trauma is an integration of evidenced-based skills that calms the mind and the nervous system.
Our clients have reported feeling:
- “more connected to myself”
- decrease in symptoms
- improved symptom management